When weighing whether to move forward with either a life insurance policy or an annuity, the best answer could very well be both. In Capital Estate Advisors, you'll have a partner who can explain why — and a team that specializes in each of those areas.
An annuity is a contract you purchase from an insurance company. For the premium you pay, you receive certain fixed and/or variable interest crediting options able to compound tax deferred until withdrawn. Think of it this way: While life insurance covers you and your beneficiaries should you pass away earlier than expected, annuities have your back should the opposite occur — you run low on income streams in a longer-than-anticipated final chapter.
Our team will work hand-in-hand with you on these insurance options to ensure every base is covered.
Other Insurance Services Offered:
- Traditional Brokerage Accounts
- IRAs (Rollover, Traditional, SEP, Roth)
- Qualified Retirement Plans (Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Profit Sharing)
- 401(k), 403(b), 501(c)(3)
- 529 Plans for Education
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Investment Tax Planning
- Issues Specific to Closely Held Entities